Can you believe we are posting some new photos??!!
Sean has been away working and so . . . Okay, there are no good excuses for not posting pictures of Judah sooner. Sorry. Well, here is our adorable son, Judah. He was born on December 16, 2009. In case you are wondering, the red dot on his forehead is a birthmark that appeared 2 weeks after he was born and will slowly disappear by the time he is nine. Judah is a total delight and is our little chub-a-lub. He is already 15 lbs at 3 months and Sinjin, who is 2 years old, only weighs 21 lbs.









4 Comments:
Oh how adorable!!!! You all look so yummy!
Oh...I am so happy to see the little guy, what a happy boy! I love the pics. You guys are the cutest family!!! I hardly even recognized Sinjin, he has grown so much. Much Love to you all!
I love the pictures! Judah is getting so huge! You guys are beautiful. :)
beautiful!
beautiful!
beautiful!
beautiful!
I'm SO happy for you guys.
Lots of love
Hope to see you all soon,
D, M & K
xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home